On the 31st of March, Credits blockchain company announced the release of Mainnet, creating the new line of blockchain-based products of new generation.
Credits is designed to provide high speed transfer of digital assets and commands in a decentralized and distributed environment with high speed reading & writing operations with storage. It serves an all-purpose mediated between the technology and the business.
The platform has the following features:
- High network capacity – more than 50 000 transactions per second
- Minimum time to process a transaction is around 0.1 seconds
- Low fees ranging from $0.001
- Smart Contracts with advanced features and tools
“It’s been a year-long journey to get this technical masterpiece. From the beginning, we were intended to bring absolutely new solution that could find its application in a wide range of industries”- Chugunov said.
After a year of development, and testing, Credits company is currently ready to roll out its product and services across the globe. The launch includes the public availability of the main Credits Platform components including:
- Credits Node – full client software
- Credits Monitor – blockchain explorer
- Desktop Wallet – desktop version of wallet with a full functionality
- Web Wallet – web version of wallet
The release of the Credits Mainnet is an example of long anticipated milestone. The ambitious efforts helped Credits attract the titanic attention of developers around the world. Credits team has a goal to pioneer the use of blockchain in various industries, all with the same focus on quality.
All components of Credits network are available online at developers.credits.com