Three.js is widely known as a powerful graphic framework that can deliver interactive and immersive 3D experiences on the web.
Businesses hire Three.js developers to create engaging apps involving 3D models, animations, lighting effects, and more.
This framework comes with cross-browser compatibility and multiple device support to help run the same app on both desktop and mobile.
Both for creating a simple 3D app or a richly-featured interactive web app, Three.js offers equal flexibility.
When companies try to hire 3D experts for their front-end development to build visually engaging web apps, they give Three.js developers preference. We will explain why businesses prefer hiring Three.js developers for their web projects.
Why is Three.js ahead of other Graphic Frameworks?
Three.js is not only one of the multitudes of 3D graphics frameworks for web developers. In many ways, it brings a revolutionary concept to graphic front-end development. Though each graphic framework has its strengths and weaknesses, in comparison, Three.js stays far ahead of all its competitors. Let’s dig a little into this comparison.
- Babylon.js: Babylon.js is another popular 3D game engine considered particularly suitable for complex game app projects. With a large repository of built-in features and assets, it fits into complex game app projects with intricate scenes. But unlike Three.js, it is more resource-consuming and involves a higher learning curve.
- PixiJS: Though PixiJS is a 2D graphics library, it is often used to deliver simple 3D effects. But it best suits 2D games and web apps with surface-level interactive animations. Coming with fewer features, it is unsuitable for more complex 3D applications.
Why Choose Three.js Developers for Low-Cost 3D Web Development?
Thanks to its ease of use, robust cross-platform compatibility, and huge community support, Three.js has become an irrefutable option for 3D app developers looking for something with a modular structure and a lower learning curve. This is why it is often used to deliver immersive 3D experiences of an AAA-rated app, and that too, without needing to break the bank.
This is why budget-constrained 3D web development projects always find hiring Three.js developers as the ideal solution. Here are a few reasons to consider hiring Three.js developers for low-budget 3D app development.
- Open-Source Licence: Three.js is an open-source framework that is free for developers. This makes the framework an ideal choice for budget-constrained web development projects.
- Cross-Platform Development: Three.js is a fully cross-platform framework that allows apps to be built for desktop and mobile platforms using the same codebase. Since by using Three.js, one can build once and deploy everywhere, saving a lot of time and costs.
- Lower Learning Curve and Complexity: Three.js is comparatively easy to learn and run. It is easier even for app developers who have just started with 3D graphics programming. The framework can help shape 3D animations and interactive experiences by offering a wide spectrum of built-in features and functions. The Three.js development cost is lowered as you do not need to write everything from scratch.
- Community Support: Three.js is supported by a large and active community of developers who constantly share tips, tutorials, and code snippets to help other developers learn and use the framework. Such robust community support can solve many problems early and often and help in low-cost web development projects.
- Extensive Use Cases: With Three.js, you can use one framework for different applications such as games, virtual reality apps, infotainment apps and data visualizations, and many more. This flexibility to fit into any project makes the framework perfect for low-cost web development projects.
Three.js Developers can Reduce Technical Debt as Well
By hiring Three.js developers, a business can also bring technical debt to a minimum level. Thanks to its built-in features, extensive compatibility, community support, easy maintenance, and continuous improvement, it doesn’t create much technical debt when you go for Three.js developers for your project.
Here are some ways Three.js reduces technical debt for any app project.
- Ready-to-Use Features: Three.js offers an extensive range of built-in features and functionalities required to create 3D graphics, animations, and a rich, engaging web experience. Thanks to this amount of custom code can be reduced to a minimum.
- Compatibility: Three.js is fully equipped for multiple OS platforms across desktop and smartphone devices. So, it develops once and runs the app everywhere, saving time and costs considerably.
- Community Support for Technical Help: Three.js, as an open-source framework, enjoys the support of a large and active community of developers. So you can access a wealth of knowledge and expertise for any development challenge and issue.
- Easier App Maintenance: Because Three.js is modular and offers ready-to-use functions and components, the maintenance and updates get easier and least time-consuming.
- An Improvement Over Time: Three.js, with its active community, continues to get new updates and improvements. Thanks to this, developers can find it easier to improve the app with new features from time to time.
So, it is evident that businesses prefer to hire Three.js developers for many reasons.
Apart from delivering a powerful and flexible 3D graphics experience to stay ahead of the competitors, they help build web apps across all niches, including gaming, education, e-commerce, retail, entertainment, and many others.
On top of everything, by using Three.js, developers can also help save time and resources for 3D projects.