Sunday, September 22, 2019
Home Tags IOU

Tag: IOU

Cryptopia Officially Resumes Trading and Introduces its own “IOU Token”

Throughout the year 2019, there hasn’t been too much positive momentum in the cryptocurrency industry. While Bitcoin reclaimed the $4,000 price level...

BTC-E Will Distribute 55% of User Assets, Remaining 45% are Currency-specific IoU Tokens –...

The ongoing BTC-E exchange situation continues to spark debates among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. In the previous update, the company announced the creation of an IOU...

Bitcoin Cash Futures Valued at Double ViaBTC’s IOU Token Trading – The Merkle

The entire Bitcoin Cash situation has created some very interesting discussions over the past few weeks. Whether or not BCH tokens have significant value remains...

ViaBTC’s BIP148 IOU Token Value Drops by 99.24% Overnight

With all of the focus on BCH, one would forget there are other things happening to Bitcoin. More specifically, ViaBTC opened a market for...

IOU price vs trust – a look at Tether » Brave New Coin

Fiat-denominated IOUs have a long history in the crypto space. Ripple launched in 2012 with its host of fiat gateways. BitUSD and TetherUS began circulating...

Latest