Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology have revolutionized the finance industry and also the way in which we purchase services and goods. The interest in emerging technologies is continually increasing, and more and more businesses began adopting the use of digital coins by integrating payment options that support cryptos.
This fortunately also applies to VPN services as well, so if you were planning on buying a VPN service, it would be exciting to find out that you can also pay for it with crypto. We’re pretty sure that both crypto enthusiasts and privacy lovers will appreciate this.
Paying for a VPN with crypto
Paying for a VPN with digital coins makes a lot of sense because users purchase such a service to remain secure while they’re online. So, using a payment method that does precisely this by keeping you anonymous seems the ideal choice, and it definitely is your best option.
Buying a VPN service with crypto will keep your online data safe from lurking eyes, and it will leave no trace of your transactions. In order to buy a VPN service with crypto, you will have to make sure that the service accepts digital coins, does not maintain logs of online activity or IP address, offers strong encryption and IP leak protection, provides dedicated customer support and offers reliable connectivity and fast speeds. All these being said, our top choice for a VPN service that you can buy with crypto is without a doubt PureVPN.
PureVPN comes packed with some extraordinary features which complement its high standards of online privacy and security and provides its users an unmatched VPN experience.
- PureVPN comes with Split Tunneling feature which enables you to route your internet traffic through the VPN servers making you invisible for your ISP.
- With ever-increasing online threats, it is imperative to take necessary precautions in order to protect yourself from these threats. PureVPN understands the severity of these dangers and offers a built-in antivirus/antimalware to help you secure your computer or device from these threats.
- What is more disturbing than an exposed identity in the wake of a sudden VPN disconnection? Don’t worry, PureVPN offers Internet Kill Switch (IKS) which keeps your real identity safe and unexposed in case your VPN connection drops.
- VPN and multi-logins mean your whole family remains safe from the lurking danger of online threats. PureVPN offers 5 multi-logins from a single VPN account which means you can use the service on various platforms with the like of Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Google Chrome browser extension, etc.
- With PureVPN impressive built-in content filter, block the pesky ads that try to invade your privacy and spy on your browsing habits.
- The only VPN service which offers military-grade encryption and secures your data with a multi-layer protection so you don’t have to worry about your internet experience.
Moreover, there’s so much more PureVPN offers with its rich feature set.
Purchase PureVPN service with crypto
PureVPN provides an extensive range of servers which include more than 2000 servers that are spread in over 180 locations all over the globe. The service is available for all, and we’re referring at Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, router, Android TV, Amazon Firestick and more.
The VPN service has AES 256-bit encryption as the standard, and you will be able to securely make financial transactions without worrying about hackers or curious prying eyes snooping online at your daily activity and that is the reason why it remains a top choice VPN to buy with your favorite crypto currency.
You can check out the cryptos that PureVPN accepts for purchase here. They include Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP and more.