Nametoken announces its Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its innovative decentralized domain ecosystem. The Nametoken ICO started August 1, 2017, and continues until September 30, 2017. There will be 98,000,000 NAT tokens released in total with 90% available to the general public.
During the ICO, NAT tokens can be purchased using BTC, ETH, and LTC. The initial exchange rate is 1 NAT = 0.00025 BTC. Participants can receive additional bonuses up to 50% for early purchases. NAT tokens are expected to be traded on multiple exchanges with negotiations currently underway. The effective BTC, ETH, and LTC exchange rates will be set one hour prior to the launch of the ICO. Nametoken seeks to raise 20200 BTC to fund their project.
The funds raised through the ICO will be allocated as follows:
- Development 30%
- Marketing 18%
- Legal 2%
- Operations 10%
- Domain Investment 40%
Nametoken intends to begin acquiring premium domains in October 2017. Application development shall commence during the fourth quarter of 2017 with beta testing scheduled for the early part of 2018. Nametoken hopes to be fully operational by the second quarter of 2018.
Nametoken intends to launch the world’s first decentralized domain ecosystem where investors can supply real time input on the potential profitability a domain possesses. This data will be gathered via their intuitive mobile app that will reward users for their participation. Users can gain additional NAT tokens by buying, selling, parking, or registering domains.
There are multiple components that make the Nametoken platform a smart maneuver.
- The staff of Nametoken possesses 20+ years of experience in the field of domain registry investing equaling millions of dollars in profit.
- The use of an innovative mobile app allows for real-time feedback from investors regarding a domains ultimate ROI potential.
- Users are rewarded with NAT tokens for their participation, further driving the data collection capabilities of this intuitive platform.
- NAT tokens are a deflationary token with 50% of the ICO profits earmarked for reinvestment further increasing NAT tokens market share value.
- The use of a proprietary Domain Appraisal Algorithm allows Nametoken to gather a common consensus from investors and combine this information with their years of experience to make the wisest investment possible.
- Funds are stored in smart contracts that live on the Ethereum blockchain
Nametoken’s goal is to create a decentralized domain ecosystem. Decentralization offers unlimited potential for the hosting and domain industries. Through decentralization, customers can save thousands on fees for domain related transactions. Payments can be sped up and automated by utilizing the Ethereum blockchain and all transactions are stored in redundancy.
Nametoken looks to further their market share by offering the public access to a full suite of web services including hosting, encryption, and domain development. The hosting and domain industries are desperately in need of decentralization and Nametoken is at the forefront of these necessary changes.
We invite you to help transform your web space into a safer more secure platform that promotes creativity while utilizing the most advanced technological and business systems available.
The post Nametoken Announce ICO to Support Decentralized Domain Ecosystem appeared first on CoinSpeaker.